Entheogens

bathtub-alchemist

Entheogens

Post by bathtub-alchemist » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:06 pm

Would the discussion of the use of entheogens go here? also any entheogen users?
they say another day another dollar
I see anoter slave another collar
Chadmin
Site Admin

Re: Entheogens

Post by Chadmin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:36 am

bathtub-alchemist wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:06 pm
Would the discussion of the use of entheogens go here? also any entheogen users?
Sounds about right if it's for spiritual development!
Cam Revillot

Post by Cam Revillot » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Not sure if it counts but I'm about to try mushrooms :-P
Check out Chaos Tarot for my Sigil Generator and other tools and ideas for C :*: M
mattrhearn

Post by mattrhearn » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:52 pm

I definitely wouldn't have arrived at a magickal pathway in my life without having taken acid. Never took it with the intent of spiritual development but it happened anyway.
bathtub-alchemist

Post by bathtub-alchemist » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:35 am

It leads many people there. The line between recreational and spiritual gets pretty thin on certain substances
they say another day another dollar
I see anoter slave another collar
Micr0cosM

Post by Micr0cosM » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:25 am

I have taken LSD more times than I care to remember, and it has lead to a lot of spiritual insight.

I have taken magic mushrooms a few times, but I never really got the spiritual vibe from them. I know this is the opposite for most people I talk to, as people see mushrooms as more connected to life and therefore more conducive to experiences of connecting to the universe. I think it is just because I had done so much acid before trying shrooms that I knew how to use it and when i tried shrooms they were new and confusing.

I really really want to try ayahuasca though. I intend to do so when circumstances in my life make that possible.
“Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality.
Magic is a method of talking to the universe in words that it cannot ignore.
The two are rarely compatible.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Books of Magic
abitungraceful

Post by abitungraceful » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:34 pm

I found myself here after taking an unintentionally large dose of weed oil. I made brownies with some oil that had been gifted to my boyfriend, and we didn't quite know the dosing. (Read: We fucked up. I have since tried much smaller amounts of the same brownies, which leads me to believe we took at least 6x more than we should have.) It was an intense night, complete with a full on psychotic break, and a groggy next couple days, but I am on the other side of that now and am starting to really dig into what I learned.
Micr0cosM

Post by Micr0cosM » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:41 pm

A similar thing happened with my wife and I and brownies. Though it was a small amount of weed, but she does not normally partake. She had a full on psychotic break also, one of her hallucinations involved her watching parts of her mind floating away like balloons, she was physically trying to catch them in the air. It was a traumatic experience for us both.

I am glad you were able to use the experience as a learning tool.
“Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality.
Magic is a method of talking to the universe in words that it cannot ignore.
The two are rarely compatible.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Books of Magic
abitungraceful

Post by abitungraceful » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:31 am

It was actually my boyfriend who came out of it worse for wear. He was with me and also had ingested the same amount, but was merely seeing my reactions to things he could not see. We were both equally shaken the next day, but as I researched the next day I began to feel better about the whole experience (though I have no hopes of repeating it). He, however, hadn't gotten any closure on the issue, and even a week later he was freaked out. I think he's alright now, though has asked me to kindly never involve him in any spell without his knowledge (which is obviously a fundamental part, but I didn't think to ask for consent for something I had no idea could actually have an effect.)
dogwolf

Post by dogwolf » Thu May 24, 2018 2:52 am

First I tried mushrooms. Small amounts to get a feel for it. I took 8gs at once after fasting and pounding vitamin C. It was an event. Two moments stick out. First, reality reinserted itself in my mind and I rode the loop for eternity. I thought I would never get back but that was okay. It lasted about 30 seconds. I should mention I went to a bar with some friends because why not? Secondly, all information became equally valid and important. The floors of the bar smelled like they actually smell. Especially by the bathrooms. Each conversation was relevant, nothing was tuned out. I mean to say I heard every conversation at once as if I was listening directly.

Next I got my hands on some Ketamine. If Mushrooms teach you appreciation and awareness then K teaches death. With enough K even the concept of being goes away. What I remember most from these moments is the color. An endless deep playful green.

Mixed them two mother fuckers and I met my spirit guide. She showed me the relationships between meat and metal. I played the vibrating pink lines that cross hatch reality. Each a perfect note. I was most excited to meet her though. The guide was, before that point not an image but a sound a voice that I would hear.

LSD. Confirmed my suspicions about fractals, immersion and emergence. You see the fractal coming first at the far reaches of vision, It gets progressively closer then it enters you then your mind and its gone. Luckily another wave is on the horizon.