enchantments for money

bathtub-alchemist

enchantments for money

Post by bathtub-alchemist » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:44 pm

perhaps this is a controversial subject, but I have in the past done many a prosperity spell, and typically I do prosper but not in the way of physical currency or valueable chattel. I.E. Money.

My drive is not greed, merely sustainence, and while I have had a few spells to draw money bring in a couple of little windfalls it's worked fewer times than it has.

Does magick simply not work well this way, or is this merely not my forte?

could it be the sigils used on the currency of my State blocks the forces of the occult?

Any tips on what really works.

not trying to bathe in gold, just feed mouths, pay bills....
they say another day another dollar
I see anoter slave another collar
Cam Revillot

Re: enchantments for money

Post by Cam Revillot » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:10 pm

I have done some successful workings for money.

It's really really hard to maintain non-attachment/non-disinterest because you are generally desperate by the time you try this.

Lust for result :-(
Check out Chaos Tarot for my Sigil Generator and other tools and ideas for C :*: M
Vap0rWar3

Post by Vap0rWar3 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:35 am

Cam has a great point, and that the lust for result, coupled with ingrained disbelief/psychic filter, is probably the primary culprits in preventing success.

I did a really simple one seventeen years ago, where I made a small doll that represented me, and I stuffed it with a chopped up dollar bill. I still have the doll, and that coupled with other work that I have done over the years, as led me to financial success.

I should point out that I did work on tipping fate, finding my career which I am passionate about, and such, so it was most likely a culmination of things. When I made the doll I was in college, working a retail job. Now I have a career with a very satisfying salary, which allows me to travel and keep stocked up on art supplies and such.
- Vap0rWar3
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
And find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
And is traveled by dark feet and dark wings

To Know the Dark | by Wendell Berry
Cam Revillot

Post by Cam Revillot » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:28 pm

One of my first big workings was for money and I was super desperate, but I also had a ton of free time on my hands so I was able to meditate very heavily on getting in the right frame of mind (non-attachment/non-disinterest) and forgetting after I charged the sigil.

I left it open-ended that I just needed enough money coming in to get by, it came to me in the form of an amazing job offer out of the blue. Just thought I would elaborate there since some people prefer to ask for the money, some people prefer to ask for the job, some people prefer to ask for the skills or opportunity, etc.

Lots of ways you can go about it.

I feel like most of my workings that fail are due to not having the free time to really get in that zone. I had a ton of free time then though (hence the needing a job)
Check out Chaos Tarot for my Sigil Generator and other tools and ideas for C :*: M
Micr0cosM

Post by Micr0cosM » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:36 am

I find it useful to do magick for the things that I need rather than the money to get them.

When I first got into magick and I needed some equipment and supplies I decided to do magick to get me the stuff that i needed just to see if it would work. It worked amazingly well and at the time helped strengthen my belief in the efficacy of magick.

Then still as a beginner, I did a sigil for money and again it worked really well, just a few hundred pounds, but it was exhilarating to feel like I could do magick and get money.

Any magick for money I did after that didn't seem to work,(or are taking a really long fecking time) but any that I do to get the things that I feel that I need always seems to work.

All the magicks mentioned above were sigils btw. I do use other tech but those were all sigil magick.
“Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality.
Magic is a method of talking to the universe in words that it cannot ignore.
The two are rarely compatible.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Books of Magic
Michaeljaw

enchantments for money

Post by Michaeljaw » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:14 am

I need money for school in the US in Fall. I'm an international student.
Where could I search? Please leave names or links.
Thanks
kingnine

Post by kingnine » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:56 am

I recently read a book that goes very in depth on this, Chaos Protocols by Gordon White. If you can get a copy (it's very affordable as a digital book on Amazon) it's great.

As Microcosm said, it's usually better to enchant for what you want the money for ("I go to school in America") rather than for the money itself. On the other hand, there are also lots of folk magic spells for money. Example: https://blackwitchcoven.com/money-spell ... -one-week/

A tip on the above though. I've heard adding "with harm to none" might handicap your magick depending on how you interpret harm. If you have to get a job but your getting it would mean you're taking the spot from someone else, that could be considered harm, and so your magic won't be able to take that route. It might be better to say "with injury to none" or something more specific like that, preventing bodily harm but allowing for normal competitive circumstances.
"The customer is usually wrong; but statistics indicate that it doesn't pay to tell him so."
-Aleister Crowley
Fietser

Post by Fietser » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:14 pm

Great book tip King Nine !
I love Gordon White;s attitude; the idea of money as stored optionality and doing work for what you actually want instead of the money to pay for it, that really opens the subconscious up to other roads towards the same goal.. which would drastically improve the probability of the desired result.
Michael Jaw
I mean it wouldn;t really matter if a college tuition was payed with money you found in a plastic bag on the street, won in a lottery or if you happened to get some students grant you applied for or get a donation from a friend or relative that just had a financial succes etc.

So far I have only gained small amounts of money by doing workings but I gained a lot in art materials, free train tickets and other gifts and found objects that saved me money ,usually this involved synchronicities etc.

For money magick Jason Miller Financial Sorcery can also be interesting it's a combination of magickal and mundane ways of improving ones financial situation.
He's not a chaote but he is eclectic, combining Tibetan Tantric Budism, western magick, folk magic and sorcery.
Here's a free class he did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6gNb6S0WMs

Some conversations with him by Gordon White of Rune Soup and Andrieh Vitimus of deeper down the rabbit hole ( both are Chaos Magick authors you can find in this site's recommended reading section) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw_Gj945p-o
http://deeper-down-the-rabbit-hole.com/ ... l-sorcery/