Ritual for creating an Egregore

Cam Revillot

Ritual for creating an Egregore

Post by Cam Revillot » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:25 pm

A friend and I are going to create an egregore for the both of us, but neither of us have done this before.

I feel like there needs to be some kind of ritual we do together, but I'm not sure what.

Any ideas?
Check out Chaos Tarot for my Sigil Generator and other tools and ideas for C :*: M
bathtub-alchemist

Re: Ritual for creating an Egregore

Post by bathtub-alchemist » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Cam Revillot wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:25 pm
A friend and I are going to create an egregore for the both of us, but neither of us have done this before.

I feel like there needs to be some kind of ritual we do together, but I'm not sure what.

Any ideas?
Theres a wonderful book out there called "creating magickal entities." I slept with one of the authors, but that's not why I endorse it.

While creating the housing unit, I project the structure/programing/bare bones into the housing unit. I typically make cloth dollls, basically a corn husk doll but made of scrap cotton. once the programming is set I inhale a deep breath (with or without smoke from a pipe involved) and charge the breath with my lifeforce. Then I breathe that life into the housing unit similar to how "god" breathed life into a ball of earth to make adam in genesis.
they say another day another dollar
I see anoter slave another collar