Using sigils to benefit someone over long distance

Xunken

Using sigils to benefit someone over long distance

Post by Xunken » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:06 pm

TLDR: I met a 17 year old lesbian girl online who is obsessed with another girl from her school. She wants me to use magick to make her crush fall in love with her, but I don't see that happening. However, I wish to help her in other ways such as influencing her to get mental help using sigils, but she lives so far away, and we've never met in person. Has anybody had any experience with creating sigils to benefit someone who lives far away from you, and whom you have also never met in person? For a more detailed explanation, continue reading.

Last month, in November, I found something interesting on an app for posting whatever you want anonymously. It was a post that said something along the lines of "Any demons... message me."

I curiously sent the anonymous poster a message, asking what they meant by "demon".

They replied with "A real demon from hell".

I was confused, but also intrigued.

We introduced ourselves, and I learned that this is a 17 year old lesbian girl who has been chasing after another girl in her school for about three years. The problem is that the girl she's crushing on is a strict Christian, and is against homosexuality.

The lesbian girl wanted to speak to a demon so she could talk with Satan. She wished to sell her soul to Satan, in exchange for him sending the girl's crush a demon to "break her" into falling madly in love with her. I explained that she won't find a demon on some mobile app, but, being a chaos magician, I might be able to help her.

Here's where things start to get more complicated. As I talked to this girl over the past month, I learned that when she says she's crushing on this girl, she is REALLY crushing on her. She describes herself as obsessed, and wishes for her crush to be just as obsessed as she is. Some time over the past three years she was charged with a restraining order, so she can't even legally be near her crush anymore.

She wants me to use magick to make her crush fall in love with her. I have already charged a sigil and have been focusing my energy on it daily, but she has had no luck. As I learned more about the situation, I started to realize that my sigil won't do anything. I very much doubt that the girl she's crushing on will change her mind on how she feels about homosexuality, especially after getting a restraining order.

I feel pretty bad for this girl. She might be a bit of a stalker towards this person, but she just wants love. I'm not defending what she's been trying to do over the past three years, but still, she's extremely skinny because of what she claims is caused by her depression, and has attempted suicide in the past. What she needs is help, not this girl that hates her so much. I believe I should start creating sigils to help her out mentally instead of trying to get her with this girl. However, she lives real far from me, and I've never met her in person. Has anyone had any success using sigils to benefit people they've never met in person before? For now I'll keep in contact with her, and can hopefully help her out. Maybe I can make her realize that there's no point in chasing after this girl, whether with the use of magick or not.
:*: BELIEF IS A TOOL, AND I USE IT TO MY ADVANTAGE :*:
Cam Revillot

Re: Using sigils to benefit someone over long distance

Post by Cam Revillot » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:02 am

I think you can definitely use sigils to benefit someone you never met over long distances.

In this instance you probably shouldn't tho, lol.
Check out Chaos Tarot for my Sigil Generator and other tools and ideas for C :*: M
Xunken

Post by Xunken » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Cam Revillot wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:02 am
What makes you say that?
Vap0rWar3

Post by Vap0rWar3 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:56 pm

Lets say that you find a beautiful ceramic pot, which is sealed except for a small hole that you can fit you hand into. The pot has a small crack that you can see from the outside. Would you stick your hand in this pot, that you found outside, completely unattended?

At this point you only see a very small portion of what this person is like, and you see only what they want to show you through the internet. I would trust the pot not have to have something living in it that would bite me, more than I would trust this person.

Without knowledge of the person, any workings you do are going to fail AT BEST, and at worst its going to cause you and them harm.

The only thing I could suggest would be something vague, like get the mental help they need, but you are not going to get a lot of mileage out of that, without a firm concept of the end state, and good understanding of the current state, and a strong desire to make it happen.
- Vap0rWar3
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
And find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
And is traveled by dark feet and dark wings

To Know the Dark | by Wendell Berry
Xunken

Post by Xunken » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:50 pm

Vap0rWar3 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:56 pm
Lets say that you find a beautiful ceramic pot, which is sealed except for a small hole that you can fit you hand into. The pot has a small crack that you can see from the outside. Would you stick your hand in this pot, that you found outside, completely unattended?

At this point you only see a very small portion of what this person is like, and you see only what they want to show you through the internet. I would trust the pot not have to have something living in it that would bite me, more than I would trust this person.

Without knowledge of the person, any workings you do are going to fail AT BEST, and at worst its going to cause you and them harm.

The only thing I could suggest would be something vague, like get the mental help they need, but you are not going to get a lot of mileage out of that, without a firm concept of the end state, and good understanding of the current state, and a strong desire to make it happen.
Makes sense. Guess that was my concern, I just didn’t know how to put it in my own words. Thanks.
Cam Revillot

Post by Cam Revillot » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:26 pm

Xunken wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:21 pm
Cam Revillot wrote:
What makes you say that?
Because it's a mentally unstable stalker who wants to force people to have sex? lol.

Maybe I'm being too judgey and that would be a great non profit org but it seems kind of lame to me.
Check out Chaos Tarot for my Sigil Generator and other tools and ideas for C :*: M
Xunken

Post by Xunken » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Cam Revillot wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:26 pm
Xunken wrote:
Cam Revillot wrote:
What makes you say that?
Because it's a mentally unstable stalker who wants to force people to have sex? lol.
Yeah... I see your point. But like I said, I am no longer into the idea of making her fall in love with her, after learning more about the situation. This girl is, like you said, mentally unstable. She is an obsessed stalker. But I don’t want her to do something like kill herself. Which is why I wonder if I can influence her to get help.
Cam Revillot

Post by Cam Revillot » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:24 am

Xunken wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:33 pm
Cam Revillot wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:26 pm
Xunken wrote:

What makes you say that?
Yeah... I see your point. But like I said, I am no longer into the idea of making her fall in love with her, after learning more about the situation. This girl is, like you said, mentally unstable. She is an obsessed stalker. But I don’t want her to do something like kill herself. Which is why I wonder if I can influence her to get help.
Totally doable