Dragon Wisdom, Kundalini, Chi, Prana, Imagination. Do y'all fucks with it?

dogwolf

Dragon Wisdom, Kundalini, Chi, Prana, Imagination. Do y'all fucks with it?

Post by dogwolf » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:12 am

How understand it chaos manipulates belief. However I also feel strongly that an essential focus of chaos should be unlocking blocked chakras in a lightening pattern down or up the Tree of life. I assume anyone practicing magic is a top down awakening and you have a good understanding of birth wisdom and knowledge. From crown to foundation is another matter. I find I struggle with love and empathy so I aim to be better to people. Its not an actual concern but fake it till you make it right? Anyway I was curious to know if anyone else has kundalini in the tool box of of chaos and if so how has it impacted your work with chaos?
Micr0cosM

Re: Dragon Wisdom, Kundalini, Chi, Prana, Imagination. Do y'all fucks with it?

Post by Micr0cosM » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:54 pm

I know very little about it too be honest, I have never given it an in depth study.

I did however just read Prometheus rising which has the 8 circuits of consciousness model which is based on the Chakra system and it really helped me understand it by putting it on more modern terms.

I had a bit of an epiphany when reading about 7th circuit awakening which helped me understand a lot about experiences I have had and what I need to do next in terms of elevating my consciousness.

I really want to learn more about more proven ancient techniques but it's difficult to find good information.
“Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality.
Magic is a method of talking to the universe in words that it cannot ignore.
The two are rarely compatible.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Books of Magic
Micr0cosM

Post by Micr0cosM » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Thanks,

I'll give it a read when I have the time.
“Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality.
Magic is a method of talking to the universe in words that it cannot ignore.
The two are rarely compatible.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Books of Magic
dogwolf

Post by dogwolf » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Sure, I find it useful when I need to source my magic and set its limitations. There is an anime HunterxHunter and a magic system "nen"http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Nen Anyway, part of the program says more disciplined magic systems are more powerful because they are focused. So Kundlini already fits perfectly. It's a system in place that rewards restrictions on thought, behavior and spiritual growth. It does not tell you what those are instead saying its your job to find out. The basic rules are the same in any case. It is a way of giving the third eye roots down into your soul.

It really helps as well to believe you are remembering kundalini, not learning. Like how in that movie "Hook", Pan had to remember he could fly. It helps for me at least.

>-Bonus: It has tons of snake imagery associated with it. That in itself makes it a thread that winds its way between different ideals and binds them together.