I want to win a free pizza!questions about results ( from a neophyt )

greg_reaper

I want to win a free pizza!questions about results ( from a neophyt )

Post by greg_reaper » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:07 pm

Hi,I'm greg.

Many years ago,i discovered chaos magick by Spare,caroll.I read few Castaneda,Lavey books.
I have some idea about mixing self-hypnosis and creating sigils ( and gnosis process ) : it seem,i think,maybe little simple by using minfuck.Maybe i wrong.
I see everybody that chaos magick it use to make magick system,sigils,essentialy about self evolution.But If i want some stuff ? Sigils can attract material things? win a contest, find lost items, make weird encounters....

If we forget the initial goal, and we get a result, how do we know?

example :" I want to win a free pizza." I forgot the sigil,the result.
I win a free pizza in real.
How I could remember it was my magicial intention if i forget all about it ?
Micr0cosM

Re: I want to win a free pizza!questions about results ( from a neophyt )

Post by Micr0cosM » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:08 pm

It's also about letting go of the desire for the thing.

So you do your sigil, let go of your desire for a result and go about your normal life. Then one day while eating your free pizza you will be like "oh yeah i did a sigil for this.."

That is how it has worked for me several times, but almost as many times it has worked quickly and while i am still in a state of desire for the result, sometimes strikingly so.

Many people will tell you that there are rules that you need to stick by to get results, in my experrience that is nonsense.

The premise of Chaos Magick is "Nothing is True, everything is permitted." Apply that to your Magick work and do what you feel is right and then see what the results are, eventually you will find your own style that will work and that someone somewhere will tell you shouldnt.
“Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality.
Magic is a method of talking to the universe in words that it cannot ignore.
The two are rarely compatible.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Books of Magic
Vap0rWar3

Post by Vap0rWar3 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:44 am

Exactly what Micro said.

I will add that I seem to get what I ask for now, very soon after I make the desire known. Only what I ask for and what I want arent always the same thing. Life has been a little dicey lately. :P

I am referencing open handed magick, without ritual. Desire made plain.

Its both good and bad.
- Vap0rWar3
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
And find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
And is traveled by dark feet and dark wings

To Know the Dark | by Wendell Berry
greg_reaper

Post by greg_reaper » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:23 pm

thanks all to answer :-) we should make an astral dream-world locked in space by a sigil.Like Inception movie and a personal object.
dogwolf

Post by dogwolf » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:23 am

Once when I was young I got very drunk wearing cargo shorts. The night I was drinking I happened to run into a girl that I was interested in. We were at a bar and she had ordered a pizza. I made my way over and we chatted but I floundered my chance with the booze on board. She said I could have a some of the pizza so before I left I grabbed a slice. The next day I woke up face down on a stranger's carpet. I was still drunk but had enough reason in me to check for the three. Keys, phone, wallet. In my cargo pocket I also found that slice of pizza. I ate it and it was wonderful. This is the point. That night she lost here phone. Some people sitting near said they saw me snatch something off the table. They put it together and that girl went after me because she thought I stole her cell. She ended up finding it at the same bar but she showed herself to be nasty and accusatory, hot, but not nice. Pizza fed me and saved me. Had It not been for beer and Zaa I would have ended up in a terrible relationship with a beautiful women. I think you will find pizza and booze to be bloating yet charitable masters.
Michaeljaw

I want to win a free pizzaquestions about results from a neophyt

Post by Michaeljaw » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:34 pm

They do want you to play top tiers, but they also want you to continue to play mid tiers so that newer players or veteran players grinding new lines still have opponents.

:)