Introduce yourself

kingnine

Introduce yourself

Post by kingnine » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Hi! I've just read SSOTBME by Ramsey Dukes and found this forum on the chaos magic reddit. This is me introducing myself, and I think it'd be nice to have a forum section to do so for future people as the forum grows. I'm glad there's still chaos magic community in 2018 - I was afraid I'd missed the wave. :pent: :gram:
"The customer is usually wrong; but statistics indicate that it doesn't pay to tell him so."
-Aleister Crowley
Xunken

Re: Adding an "introduce yourself" section

Post by Xunken » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:16 am

I agree, an introduce yourself section would be nice. On most forums, those sections are virtually useless, but on here I believe it could be useful, as a way for everyone to talk about who they are as a chaote and even how they’ve gotten into chaos magick.
:*: BELIEF IS A TOOL, AND I USE IT TO MY ADVANTAGE :*:
Chadmin
Site Admin

Re: Adding an "introduce yourself" section

Post by Chadmin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:09 am

How bout a sticky in General? I've just made this one. (Introductions might spark general conversation.)
joe_forrest

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by joe_forrest » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:13 am

Hello there.

I'm Joe. I'm a writer, website designer, artistic type. I run https://groundzerosum.com, which I hope will become a "thing" that chaos magicians both new and old go to in order to learn things and be entertained. Other than that, I'm looking forward to hearing what you all have to say and possibly getting ideas for the site.
Cam Revillot

Post by Cam Revillot » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:59 pm

WELCOME!
Check out Chaos Tarot for my Sigil Generator and other tools and ideas for C :*: M
Micr0cosM

Post by Micr0cosM » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:24 pm

Welcome.

Nice site.
“Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality.
Magic is a method of talking to the universe in words that it cannot ignore.
The two are rarely compatible.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Books of Magic
MerlinArtioKallisti

Post by MerlinArtioKallisti » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:19 am

Καλλίστη
:*:
Micr0cosM

Post by Micr0cosM » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I freaking love Doctor Who.

:ugeek:
“Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality.
ede496

Post by ede496 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:19 pm

hey I'm ede 496, a scandinavian chaote. I've been practicing for 15 years or so but I really consider myself a beginner. My baseline standard is doing lots of zazen, but I try to work on the great work, chemognosis, chatting with the gods and the occasional selfish sigil. I've been a member of orders and organizations in the past but with slightly advancing age I've come to realize that I'm somewhat too much of an individualistic anarchist to fit into those formal structures. I thought this forum looked nice and I'm looking forward to talking to people with a similar mindset. 8-)
Micr0cosM

Post by Micr0cosM » Sat May 19, 2018 1:11 pm

Welcome to the forum.

There is also a very active discord server that several members of this forum are chatting on. I'm not sure how to link to it here but it's called "Beyond The Wall" if you want to join it.